Introducing Control-IQ technology for the simple-to-use t: slim X2 insulin pump. With a slim and sleek design and capable of remote feature updates¹, Control-IQ is an advanced hybrid closed-loop technology system that keeps your glucose levels in range by predicting and helping prevent both highs and lows. The t: slim X2 insulin pump is up to 38% smaller than other insulin pumps yet still holds up to 300 units of insulin. Stylish and easy to operate, this insulin pump seamlessly integrates into your life like a sophisticated, modern smart device. The t: slim X2 insulin pump is compatible with the Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)which is indicated for making treatment decisions with ZERO fingerpicks and no calibrations.
Here are some salient features:
- The t: slim X2 pump is an advanced hybrid closed-loop system designed to predict glucose levels 30 minutes in advance based on glucose readings from a Dexcom G6 continuous glucose monitor (CGM), and automatically adjust basal insulin delivery, to help prevent highs and lows.
- Control-IQ technology can also deliver an automatic correction bolus up to once per hour if needed. Users are still required to bolus for meals.
- When paired with the Dexcom G6 CGM, the pump can be used without the need for fingerstick blood sugar (blood glucose) checks.
- The pump has a color touch screen and a long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- In-warranty pumps can be updated with new features when they are approved using a computer, without requiring the purchase of a new device.
- you can view pump and CGM data through both the Dexcom G6 app and the Tandem t: connect app on compatible iOS and Android smartphones
- offers optional “Sleep” and “Exercise” modes to help you fine-tune glucose targets during certain times of day